Monday, January 11, 2010

1001 Things

I have about 1.2 billion thoughts, musings, anecdotes, quotes, stories, factoids, etc. about Yemen that I never got around to blogging about. As I will soon have an absolute ABUNDANCE of time on my hands, I shall continue to blog faithfully. Plus I plan on have many more glorious(althought perhaps not as absurd) adventures in the near future.
And eventually I'll add more pictures! I took a couple thousand of them...

*IMPORTANT* I expected to have another month to pick up souveniers- so those of you who(rightly) expect souveniers- don't hold your breath. SORRY! I simply ran out of time. Leaving Yemen happened... quickly. It's a lot of work dispersing a years worth of clothing, appliances, furniture, dishes, books, toys, equipment, supplies... closing out bank accounts, prematurely canceling rental agreements, discontinuing various memberships, stopping teaching.. blah blah. Hopefully my triumphal return and sunny disposition is souvenier enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment