Wednesday, May 20, 2009

For Palms: Bop Bop!

A Ghost!

The taking of this picture actually proved far more labor-intensive than one would suppose. It involved carefully folding some bits of toilet paper (a precious comodity in a land of squat toilets) into a ghost-like shape. Then with a dexterous, well-timed leap I slap-stuck the ghost onto a stained glass window in my apartment (see below). As an after-thought I precariously balanced on a chair and added eyes and a mouth with a dry-erase whiteboard marker.
Without any form of explanation I am going to leave it up in the apartment and see how long it will take for my roommate to notice. I'm all about life's little pleasures.

3 comments:

  1. Its a GHHHHOOOOOSSSSTTTTTT (imagine my voice wavering back and forth between high pitched shrieking and regular shrieking while my arms simultaneously shoot up above my head while clutching the ghost and flying it through the air to kiss people)

    T I don't think she will notice it for a while...it blends in, I saw the close up and still didn't notice it in the far away picture. I guess I can chalk that up to the ghost's natural ability to blend in...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps...bop bop bop

    ReplyDelete
  3. pps...who knew you could jump that high?!?

    ReplyDelete