Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Yemeni Blogs

The two American fella's(AKA "my big strong men" as in, "where are my big, strong men?! Where are they? Matt! Ben?! Hey come lift this big, object for me!) I work with have both started blogs, they offer slightly different perspectives and information than my blog provides, which may prove interesting to devoted readers.

Ben Carver's blog
When we looked at each other's blogs we laughed and laughed because WOW they couldn't be more different. I write about scavenging for beer and rooster attacks. He writes about the socio-political climate in Yemen, includes insight on the history and culture, and offers impassioned diatribes on the educational system and governement of Yemen. But did I mention THAT I GOT ATTACKED BY A ROOSTER?!?!
http://mideasy.blogspot.com/


Matt Duda's(hahahahahaha Dead Worm) blog
Matt's blog is a continuation of his myspace page. It offers more pictures than my blog and includes a few videos as well. I particularly enjoyed the video entitled "That is NOT gunfire" its worth a watch if you have time.
http://blogs.myspace.com/mattjd43

1 comment:

  1. I watched Dead Worm's 'this is not gunfire' video, as you requested, and it was pretty hilarious. It was only about two minutes into the video that I realized I was watching some random person (that I absolutely do not know) detail their shower routine and their personal living accomodations... hmmm. It didn't stop me however.

    I have been thinking of doing a intro to my apartment like this for quite awhile but thought it might be a bit cheesy. After seeing Worm's I am now convinced it will indeed be cheesy and I am more excited than ever to go through with it. ;)

    ReplyDelete