Friday, February 27, 2009

Not at all awkward

As I was running errands the other day my mother asked if I could also pick up some more kitty litter and toilet paper. In an unexpected bout of productivity I also used this time to compile the contents for my first aid kit which included various items useful in the alleviation of intestinal turmoil... As I proceeded through the check out feigning nonchalance and amiably chit-chatting with the young male attendant, we both tried to ignore the contents of my shopping cart; a family pack of toilet paper, kitty litter, a super-size pack of Immodium anti-diarrhea medicine, Pepto Bismol, and a YEARS supply of tampons. I just know he was thinking, “good lord does this girl ever leave the bathroom?” it was, in a word, embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment